Brandon Gaudin is the Play-by-Play Voice of Madden NFL for EA Sports, beginning with the game’s “Madden NFL 17” edition released in August 2016.
On television, he broadcasts college basketball, football and baseball for Fox Sports 1 and the Big Ten Network.
On radio, he is the lead national college football announcer for Westwood One Sports. He also broadcasts select NFL games and the Men’s NCAA Tournament for the network.
Previously, Gaudin spent three seasons as the Play-by-Play Voice of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. He was featured in the New York Times upon acquiring the job at the young age of 29. Also, his call of Georgia Tech’s “block six” versus Florida State last year was profiled in USA Today.
While in Atlanta, he also broadcasted various NCAA Championships for Turner Sports.
Prior to Tech, he was the Play-by-Play Voice of Butler basketball for three seasons and was on the call for the Bulldog’s 2011 trip to the Final Four.
Gaudin’s Play-by-Play calls have been featured on SportsCenter on 11 separate occasions, six times accompanying the #1 Play on SC Top 10. His work has also been highlighted and praised by The New York Times, USA Today, The Dan Patrick Show, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, The Jim Rome Show, and SI.com.
Gaudin’s first national exposure came as a junior in college back in 2005 when he was selected from thousands of national participants as the CBS ‘You Call the Action’ broadcasting winner. His work was spotlighted on CBS by Greg Gumbel at halftime of the Men’s NCAA Basketball Championship.
A double major and double minor at Butler University, he was named “Most Outstanding Communications Student” and one of the “Top 10 Male students” in his graduating class in 2006.
Voice of Madden NFL, EA Sports
Starting with 'Madden NFL 17'
Fox Sports 1
Big Ten Network
Football, Basketball, Baseball
College Football, NFL
College Basketball, NCAA Tournament
Voice of Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
ESPN3 - ACC Basketball, Baseball
Turner Sports - NCAA Championships
Voice of Butler Bulldogs
Minor League Baseball
- One more run with spotter/stage manager Bob Lanigan and stats guru Ethan Cooperson. Extremely lucky to work with th… https://t.co/DUTahG5GIh, 21 hours ago
- RT @BigTenNetwork: This is not just an ＠OhioStateFB story. This is a story about hope and love between parents and their son. And we… https://t.co/cfpn8492K8, 23 hours ago
- *Checks weather tomorrow in Evanston for Minn/NW* Low 40s. Rain. Wind gusts over 40 mph. *Curls up in fetal position*, Nov 17
- File this under things I've never seen before. IU's Devonte Green gets the steal while holding his shoe. https://t.co/kOYTU4IEBD, Nov 16
- I know @NUFBFamily fans were hopeful of B1G West Title this year, but Pat Fitzgerald will be taking the Cats bowlin… https://t.co/IUP5vYK4k6, Nov 14
- Excited to kick off the season tonight in Bloomington. Very glad to be back with @stephenbardo. https://t.co/FVaNduDpZy, Nov 12
- *Me every year in mid-November watching CFB with CBB scores scrolling* NOTRE DAME IS PLAYING MT ST MARY'S WHAT HAP… https://t.co/tKn8kyNkW7, Nov 12
- Have to spend a lot of time with these two. Thankfully they are fantastic people who make our… https://t.co/Py4AwLfNyY, Nov 11
- Studying Michigan football for Saturday and IU hoops for Sunday. Literally just wrote "Harbaugh's teams at Dayton i… https://t.co/hHdm1ZnTrb, Nov 9
- This is awesome. https://t.co/XMSRFRCi8H, Nov 7